According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina decision No: 09/2-2-16-3-9754/22 dated April 05th 2022 and according to the Article 2. of the Instruction on rules and procedures of selling motor vehicles in the institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina No: 08-02-2-9207-1/16 dated October 31st, 2016, and No: 08-02-2-4696-1/20 dated July 07th 2020, the Permanent Mission of Bosnia and Herzegovina announces
PUBLIC INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS FOR SELLING OF THE OFFICIAL CAR FROM THE PERMANENT MISSION OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA TO THE UNITED NATIONS NEW YORK
Honda Odyssey VAN
VIN No: 5FNRL38819B017656
Starting price: $3,500.00
II The right for participation
Every person or company can participate in this bid, except the members of the Permanent Mission of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the UN and their family members.
The bid is open by July 15th 2022, by the closing of business (5:00 PM)
III Overview of the vehicle
Selling of the car is based on the principle “as-is”, without right for the subsequent objections on the car.
The car could be seen and inspect in front of the Permanent Mission of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the United Nations, 211 East 43rd Street, New York, NY 10017, by prior appointment: [email protected]
All offers, received after above mentioned term will not be taken to the consideration.
IV Delivery of the offers
- Bids in a sealed envelope with hint “DO NOT OPEN – Offer for vehicle sale”,
- Public opening a bid with the presence of interested bidder to maintain will be on July 20th, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. at the Permanent Mission of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the United Nations, 211 E 43rd Street, Suite 1701 New York, NY 10017.
- All participant for this bidding can participate personally or by proxy, with an authorized person for the representation.
- Contents offers
(1) Offers should contain:
- First and last name, or the legal name of the interested company,
- Home or official address and phone number,
- Offered amount,
- Proof of paid deposit – 10% of the starting price,
- Incomplete and offers delivered after the deadline will not be taken into
- Auction flow
- Procedure is starting by registration bidders which implies identity check of bidders, legal representatives or proxy.
- The President of the Commission opens proposals and the Secretary of the Commission write down to the sheet bidder following information:
- Name of the bidders and
- Offered Amount.
(4) Offers under initial prices will not to be taken into consideration.
(5) If the only one bidder delivers offer on the initial value/price or bigger amount, the
Commission shall declare it the winner of the bid.
(6) If two or more bidders apply with acceptable offer and with the same price,
Commission shall give an advantage to the bidder who earlier handed over offer.
(7) After closed auction, the list is determined bidders who are offered price above
minimum and it is stated to be a vehicle been sold to the bidder who offered the
highest price for this vehicle.
(8) All presented bidders should sign the sheet bidder.
(9) The bidder can withdraw his offer with the withdrawal notice, but not later than
the opening of the bids.
VII. The purchaser obligations
- The bidder whose bid is accepted should sign an agreement with the seller no later than seven days after completion procedure public bidding, and the same of the deposit amount will be returned upon delivery proof of payment full price.
2) Immediately after the paying of agreed price, buyer will get the keys and the vehicle.